Modern Table Centerpiece Shizuku Platter
Care & Info
- Hand-blown glass design by Kazuki Takizawa.
- Individially crafted at KT Glassworks in Los Angeles, California.
- Dimensions and weight are approximate.
- Buy two or more products and receive free shipping.
- Another Shizuku Favorite from KT Glassworks Shizuku Tall Glass Vase
This Modern Table Centerpiece adds a splash of color to your space and is a functional centerpiece. Each Shizuku (means water droplet in Japanese) platter is spun out using centrifugal force and the glass’s natural ability to take shape of its own. Each Modern Table Centerpiece is unique and no mold is used in the production of these pieces. The burst of color and modern design make this a true piece of art.
KT Glassworks was founded by glass artist, Kazuki Takizawa to cater to clients and businesses with their custom glass design needs. Takizawa and his team of professional glassblowers have worked on residential and commercial projects across the world.
This Modern Table Centerpiece is not dishwasher / microwave safe and are not designed to withstand sudden extreme temperature changes. Each piece will be handmade and will have slight differences.
All measurements are approximate.
|7 × 18 × 12 in